Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New Simple Stories Sn@p!

Hello, Memory Bound Friends!

If I have a weak spot in my scrapbooking purchasing, I would have to say it is the Sn@p products. 4x6 cards, 3x4 cards, 2x2  cards, bits and pieces and, of course, stickers!! I love them all! So, you can imagine my excitement when this box of product arrived at the store! Yippie!!

First, check out the new Sn@p 'Tis the Season items.  
So yummy for the holiday season!

4x6 cards
 

'Tis the Season Squares and Pieces  (2x2, 3x3, 4x4 Squares!)
 
3x4 cards

Stickers!!
 

http://www.simplestories.com/sites/default/files/products/SnapBinder_Tis%20the%20Seasons.jpg 
I love the idea of this next set of Sn@p products. I envision cards, calendars and an already made mini-book to give as a gift for Christmas, with these Sn@p Seasons cards! 

 


 


If you are like me, I have taken a trip to Disney, started to scrapbook it, but may need a little more merchandise inspiration, due to reusing everything I had already purchased. Well, these Sn@p  Say Cheese cards was just what I was looking for to get another jump start!
 

 
 

http://simplestories.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a6a1e222970c0192ac03c98d970d-450wi

 Another project that need to be caught up, are my kids' school scrapbooks! I need to get the items out of the bins and into their books! These Sn@p School cards  would be the perfect touch!

 

 


Head over the the Simple Stories Blog to check out a fabulous 6x8 album using the Sn@p School cards!

Hope you found something that might inspire you today to create something new or finish up an old project!

What will you create today?
Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!