Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June Page Kit

When I think back on the summer days of my childhood, I remember riding my bicycle with the white wicker basket, hula-hooping (is that a verb?) on the front porch, and running through the backyard with my neighborhood friends. We often played with colorful plastic pinwheels that you could buy at the local dime store. It was so fun to twirl around in the grass and watch them spin in the breeze!

Since summer is now upon us, I thought it would be fun to include a few pinwheels on our June Page Kit. Paper pinwheels are fun and easy to make!




This month's kit has a "fun in the summer sun" theme and features warm colors which will be great for your outdoor pictures. The page kit comes with everything you see and printed instructions. It's $10 or free with a $100 merchandise purchase, while supplies last.


Here's to making new backyard memories this summer!

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!