Sunday, June 19, 2011

A WRMK Follow Up by Katie

Janet previously posted how one of her favorite things is the 3-ring We are Memory Keepers albums. And I have to second that!!

I thought I would share how I have used the 3-ring binders for my scrapbooking needs.



My 2011 album is the WRMK red. LOVE IT!! I collect and keep loads of things that reflect our everyday life and WRMK offers a large variety of page protectors to keep it in! I use the 4x6 page protectors to house the photos that I do not want to scrapbook. Perfect for all those extra photos!!

(Sorry about my fingers showing in all the pictures!)

I love baseball card page protectors. They are perfect to hold loads of little things! Here are my son's favorite valentines.




My boys also love to draw and the 8.5 x 11 are great to show those off!




So many things come in 8 1/2 x 11. I use this size of page protectors for layouts, certificates, sport pictures, schedules and so many more items.

For this page, I used an 8x8page protector. (It's our dog's report card from the groomer! Told you, I save loads of things!)
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!