Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Staff Project: Katie's Moose Layout

Have you all met Katie? She's an extremely talented scrapbooker and an awesome instructor, plus she keeps us all in stitches any time she's working at Memory Bound. I do believe that every day at Katie's house must be an adventure!

Recently Katie's family gained a new member: MOOSE! Moose is a golden retriever who was in need of a new Forever Home. It warmed our hearts that Moose found that very special place with Katie, her husband, and two sweet boys!

I have not yet met Moose in person, but Katie tells me that we have the same color of hair! So for comparison purposes, I give you the above photo. Moose is on the left, of course...and I'm on the right, along with my daughter. I think Katie is on to something here. We could be related!

But I digress! :)


Being an animal lover myself, I recently scoped out the new Queen & Company products in the pet section at Memory Bound. They are absolutely adorable! We have paper, titles, ribbon, stickers, and more -- plenty of goodies to jump start your pet pages!

Here's a closer look at some of the embellishments, perfect for adding a little bling to your pet layouts!

Of course, I had to check out the cat products, too! I love those long titles and borders. I was also pleased to see that we have the matching STRIPED PAPER!

Katie recently completed this gorgeous layout celebrating Moose. I love her style! Katie is a master at layering patterns and textures -- she makes it all look effortless! Take a close look at all the details she added to her page. This page is a great example of Katie's signature style!

Almost all of the products Katie used on this layout are by Queen & Company, with a few others added in: the banner sticker is by Jenni Bowlin, the leash and paw print are by Paper House, the title "Moose" is by Doodlebug, and "our dog" is by Jillibean. She also used Bazzill Kraft cardstock (her favorite!) and twine for a bit of texture.

Thanks to Katie for sharing her layout with us! Meanwhile, I can't wait to meet Moose in person. With our matching hair, I know that we'll get along great!

Janet

2 comments:

  1. Katie - Love the layout! The photo is awesome! Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie- I love your new dog...and the layout too, of course! Thanks for sharing. Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by our blog!