Thursday, February 27, 2014

Tim Holtz® Distress Marker Spritzer

Hello, Memory Bound Tim Holtz Fans!
I have to admit, how does this guy think of all these new, fun and exciting products? His mind must never stop creating!! Which is a bonus for us and our creativity!!
 
Today's new Tim Holtz product that I am going to share with you is the Distress Marker Spritzer!
When I first played around with the spritzer, I assumed that I cold only use Distress Markers and unfortunately I do not have many of those. But them I learned the best part about this spritzer, is that you can use ANY MARKER!!! And when I say ANY MARKER, that means Copic Markers, Paint Markers and even Sharpie Markers!!
 
This tool is super easy to use!  Here's is a great view of how to load your marker and how to hold the Spritzer for optimal spritz!!
 
This card was created using a stencil, Distress Markers and the Spritzer!  OH...and Tim Holtz's new hashtag stamps (going to get some of those ASAP!)
How fun and colorful!!!
 
To further introduce you to the Tim Holtz Distress Spritzer, the man himself (on you-tube)...Mr. Tim Holtz! (YEA!!)

 

 
Don't the ideas just start flowing!! I can see using a couple blue Copic markers, a cloud stencil and create a great sky background for a card!!
 
What are you thinking???
 
Have a Spritzer kind of day!
Katie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!