Saturday, February 15, 2014

Learn to Use Your Cricut Expression 2!

 Hello, Memory Bound friends!
 I remember the year I received a new SLR camera from my parents for Christmas. I was so afraid I'd break it that I couldn't take it out of the box. (Crazy, I know...) It wasn't until I finally took a class that I felt comfortable using it. Then I wondered why I had waited so long to learn!

Maybe you feel this way about your Cricut Expression 2. Maybe you've had your machine for awhile but you've been a little scared to try it. Maybe you've played with it but don't know how to get the most from this wonderful crafting tool.

If this is YOU, then don't delay any longer: Sign up for Diana's Cricut Expression 2 classes coming up on Saturday, March 1! You'll take your machine to class and Diana will teach you how to use all the features. You'll soon be crafting like a pro! Give us a call at (515) 965-1102 to register today!
Janet 

Cricut Expression 2 BASICS
Saturday, March 1, 9:30am-12pm 
Instructor: Diana Tuttle
Fee: $18 / Skill Level: Any 
Bring Basic Class Kit, Cricut Expression 2, mat, and owner’s manual. Optional: One external cartridge
Bring your Expression 2 to class to learn hands-on all the functions of this creative machine! We’ll cover everything to operate it, from start-up to project – including care of your machine, cartridge review, icon use, and setting up your papers and projects. Diana will help you get the most from this great crafting tool!



 Cricut Expression 2 ADVANCED
Saturday, March 1, 1-3:30pm
 Instructor: Diana Tuttle / Fee: $18 
Skill Level: Must have taken Cricut Expression 2 Basics 
 Bring Basic Class Kit, Cricut Expression 2, mat, glue pen (or Xyron X), and owner’s manual. Optional: One external cartridge and spatula. 
It’s an extension of the Basics class as we make actual die cuts & projects. You’ll use all the features and build confidence in combining the use of the icons (buttons) to create your projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!