Thursday, February 20, 2014

Teresa Collins Basically Essentials Flip Books

Hello, Memory Bound Flip Friends!
Today I want to introduce you to Teresa Collins Basically Essential Flip Books. When I first saw this book, I didn't think much about it. Then Kellie shared a video with me and I am SO excited to get my hands on one of these!!
The books come in two different sizes and are extremely affordable! The smaller book measures 4 x5.5 and costs 3.99. The larger book is 5.9x5.5 and costs 4.99. The great part of these book is that when you pull the tab, shown on the right, the book actually flips from page to page! AMAZING!!
 
He is a photo of the book to show the different sizes of the pages. But, to get a true feeling of the book, you must check out these videos!
 



 
Another video showing these fun flip book can be watched here! (I would have just loaded it, but I am not that techie to load two videos on one post!!)
 
Now that you have seen the videos, don't the ideas just start flowing...what a great graduation book this could be...showing the graduate from younger days, elementary, middle school and then high school!  How about a bunch of fun photos from a trip to flip through!  As I have said before, the possibilities and ideas are endless!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!