Thursday, November 6, 2014

Make a Family Recipe Album - Sunday, Nov 9!



Hello, Memory Bound friends!
Most of us have family recipes we cherish. I treasure those recipes not only because they yield delicious goodies, but also because they evoke especially vivid memories. Whether it’s my grandma’s date pinwheel cookies or my mom’s Campfire Scramble, making my special family recipes helps me feel connected to people no longer with me.

Recipes are an important part of my family's story, and I'm sure they figure importantly in your family's history, too. So I hope you'll join Pat to create a special recipe album, perfect for saving your family's favorite recipes. This project would be a wonderful gift album, filled with recipes you'd like to pass on to someone special. Check the class details below, then call us to register at (515) 965-1102.

Janet 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------

Legacy Recipe Binder 
Sunday, November 9, 12:30- 4pm
Instructor:  Pat Ferin / Fee: $32 
Skill Level: Any / Bring Basic Class Kit.  
REMEMBER those who cooked before you…
TREASURE the memories left behind.   
Create this vintage recipe book and fill it with all the yummy recipes handed down through the generations or your own special recipes.  Either way, it will be a keepsake for you or a treasured gift for someone special!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!