Friday, November 21, 2014

LANCE ANDERSON - the Pickle Guy is teaching at MB November 30!

 We just received a call from Lance that he wants to come to Memory Bound and teach one of his classes!

CANVAS CREATION
Sunday, November 30, 2-4pm
Instructor: Lance Anderson
$42 - please call to register

Make a book from Scratch!  You will learn to bind a book using chipboard, canvas and bookbinding string.  We will "Sow" the pages into the spine teaching you how to easily create a book with a spine and binding.  The outside of this book is chipboard covered with paper and Canvas over the spine.  This is REAL BOOK BINDING and YOU CAN DO IT.  Fast and easy.  We are using the newest line of paper from Echo Park.  You will be embellishing this album to customize it for your pictures.  Join me for a few hours of fun and learning.  Sure to be a class to remember (and then make another on your own).


The book is 6x8 and makes a great holiday gift! It's a generic theme so you could include photos from any event.


 Here is a look at the binding technique Lance teaches. 
For a gallery with more photos of the project, CLICK HERE!


Not sure who Lance is?? We met him years ago at Rusty Pickle, which was one of our fave scrapbooking vendors! He has taught paper-crafting all over the world! Here's more about him.....

I am married with four children, Audrey (12), Mason (10), Anders (6) we call him Andy and Maggie (3).  I founded the scrapbook company Rusty Pickle.  We manufactured and sold some of the coolest "scrapbook stuff" in the world. I got into teaching when a teacher couldn't teach at an event and I just filled in.  After that weekend, I fell in love with teaching and was hooked and have been teaching ever since.  We have since closed Rusty Pickle and yet I still get to teach amazing projects all over the world.  I now design with product from different companies using their great "Stuff".  During the past 10 years, I have taught over 50,000 women (and 53 guys) on 5 continents and in 21 countries.  I have taught at hundreds of local scrapbook stores, CHA, CKU and events.   I still showcase fun projects on our local TV stations a few times a year.  I love teaching and have a blast meeting people all over the world.  When meeting people I am always fascinated to hear their stories.   A few of my favorite things are my family, pickles, my iPhone.  I am always up for fun and making more memories to scrap.  I also love a day at the lake with my family and friends.


  Bring to class: Scissors,  Trimmer,  adhesive - including wet or a glue stick for the chipboard, a Hole Punch (i.e. Crop-a-dile) and distressing Ink, Craft knife,  cutting mat,  ruler are optional for covering the chipboard album. Also needed- paper piercer, ScorTape for the spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!