Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Recent Tour!


Happy Summer, Memory Bound Friends!
When it is summer, I don't work as often, due to the boys being at home, so it is ESSENTIAL for me to take some time and tour the store on the days I do work, to catch up on new product that has arrived at the store.
I sure wasn't disappointed on my latest tour!

First off, this just makes me happy!
Cuttlebug has an AWSOME new embossing folder called Mr. Maverick! It comes with a mustache embossing folder and a comb embossing border!  How great!!
I wonder if this guy was the inspiration for the embossing folder!


Sorry...back to the tour.

With the nicer weather, you can't help but go on a bike ride! Or if you are like me, I think about riding my bike! 

This die cut would be the perfect addition or embellishment to a biking layout!

We carry lots of family paper, but this sheet from Scrapbook Customs caught my eye!
This is perfect for journaling on a page or for a pocket in Project Life! The picture isn't the greatest, so I will share with you some of my favorite cards that I can't wait to use!
Rise & Shine: Our Morning Routine
I Love You to the Moon & Back: Nightly Routine
and my favorite
BAD MOM Moment (bad moments don't make bad mamas.)

The next item got a, "I DIDN"T KNOW WE HAD THESE IN!" screech from me.

Paper Smooches has a released whimsical number stamps!

It gets better!
The company has also released the following Number die cuts!
These are the Digit Dies. This set coordinates with the Digit Stamps! (YEA!!) Cut out the number and then line up the stamp so there is an even border around the stamped image!!

These are the Number Dies. This set can stand alone or combine them with the Digit Dies to create a mat behind these numbers. They are the exact shape of the Digit stamps.

Check out some of these amazing cards using the
Paper Smooches Digit Dies and Stamps!



If you enjoy numbers, then you have got to love these
Wood Letterpress Blocks by Bottle Cap inc.
Each letter stands five inches high and is three inches wide.

Letterpress Blocks
There are so many creative opportunities with these letters!

Letterpress Block
A little modge podge and pattern paper!

Letterpress blocks
Or maybe paint is more up your alley!
Don't forget stencils or tissue paper!
If you want to check out more creative ideas with the wooden letters, check out the Bottle Cap inc. blog by clicking here!

Hope you enjoyed the latest tour of Memory Bound!
Until next time...
Happy Creating!
Katie

.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!