Monday, January 19, 2015

We R Memory Keepers - Photo Fuse Tool

Hello, Memory Bound Friends!

One of the" hottest" new items at CHA was the We R Memory Keepers Photo Fuse. It is the answer to many scrapbookers prayers and end to pocket page frustration!

I would say more, but check out this video. I think it will answer your questions, spark your interest and inspire you to create!


How wonderful is that tool? I cannot wait to get one! I have sewn my pockets pages to the size I needed for years...no more doing that with this handy dandy little number! Kellie actually saw the tool in action and then "upped" our order! She was that impressed!!

If you would like one, please call the store at 515-965-1102 and we will put your name in our request book. In doing so, we will put one to the side for you when they arrive at the store!

What will you create today?
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!