Friday, May 9, 2014

Paper Smooches Word Dies

Hello, Memory Bound Friends!
A new "obsession" of mine, that I am adding to my stash, is word dies. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!! I usually use stamps or stickers to add words to my layouts and cards, but I have been playing with word dies and I am hooked!! Let me share with you some of the new word dies, from Paper Smooches,  that have arrived at the store!
Birthday Words
Favorite is the "cheers" SO many uses!
  
Love how the negative was used with this word die!
Hello Words
Can't get enough of these "hello, hi, hey" dies!
I instantly fell in love with this card.
Super creative!!



The "documented" dies can be used on cards, layouts and with Project Life! The heart die is one of the best!

This card amazed me!
Absolutely beautiful!
This was such an amazing way to use the entire "documented" die set! Will have to try this out!!
Saw this 3x4 journal card idea and IMMEDIATELY had to purchase the "documented" set! SOLD!!
This "thanks" is perfect for when creating cards. You can never have too many thank you cards!!





On a different note, I still can't pass up a good word stamp! So, as you can imagine, I just had to add this to my collection!

The big bold stamps are wonderful!




If you see something that inspires you, give us a call at the store, 515-963-1117,  and we can put a word die to the side for you! Don't forget, for small fee, we can ship product to your doorstep!

Have a wordy day!
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!