Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Taylored Expressions Dies!

Hello, Memory Bound Friends!
You have GOT to see these new Taylored Expressions stamps and dies!! I, myself have my eye on a few of these and can't wait to use them!!
These heart dies can be used for so many different creations!




Taylor has 3x4 "Pockets and Pages" dies. They are perfect for using in your project life albums or a 3x4 pocket...and of course card making!!

This is one I can't wait to get!  We haven't been able to keep this one in the store, so if you want one, call us and we will make sure to put one aside for you!





The square block cutting plate is AMAZING!! I will let the samples speak for themselves!


Add a square block die with a treat topper die and...speechless!!






And this is one that I have already purchased and began using!

The Super Suckers dies!


How fun are those!!

If you can't make it to the store and see something you like, give us a call at 515-965-1102 and we will make sure to put one to the side or get one ordered in for you!

Happy die cutting and stamping!
Katie

P.S. If you would like to see the "tutorial" my little guy put together for the Super Suckers, click here and head on over to my blog to check out all 40 pictures!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!