Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Next Beginners' Scrapbooking Class-Nov 23!

 Hello, Memory Bound friends!

I've been scrapbooking for around 15 years now, and I would say without a doubt that this hobby has become much more than a pastime for me. It has allowed me to document special moments in our family's story, given me the opportunity to put my feelings in writing, and helped me appreciate the special "everyday moments" in life...all while playing with color, texture, and design! What could be more fun than that? Each time I look back through my albums, I am SO GLAD that I got started in scrapbooking all those years ago! The albums I'm creating now are a gift for future generations.

Would you or a friend like to get started scrapbooking? Look no further than Memory Bound! We offer a great class which will introduce you to the basics -- both the PROCESS of scrapbooking and the PRODUCTS you'll need to be successful. I enjoy introducing new folks to scrapbooking and would love to help YOU get started saving your precious memories!

Here's something you may not know: Many of our more experienced scrapbookers take our Beginners' class as a refresher! It's a good way to get back to the basics and learn some new approaches to the hobby we all love!

I hope you'll join me at our next class to get started on this important, rewarding, and incredibly fun hobby! Give us a call to register at (515) 965-1102!
Janet
 
 Beginners' Scrapbooking Class
Saturday, November 23, 9:30am-12:15pm
Instructor: Janet Petersma
Fee: $10 / Skill Level: Beginner
Basic Class Kit optional; Bring 8-10 related photos
(not wedding or heritage) 
No experience necessary! Let us help you or someone you know get started. This class is for anyone who wants to learn important preservation techniques and ways to make meaningful and creative albums. Cardstock, adhesive, idea sheets & cropping tools provided. Get a FREE $10 Gift Card to use the day of class!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!