Friday, November 30, 2012

Upcoming Class: Winter Frost Mini-Album

 
 Hello, Memory Bound friends! 
Although it's a nice day here in central Iowa, I've got SNOW on my mind! I'm the first to admit that I LOVE a good snowstorm...as long as I don't have to drive in it! I love the feeling of being comfy-cozy in my house with a cup of something warm, watching the snow falling outside the window. 

 Of course, in the morning, it could look like THIS:
 

Or this:

You just can't match the the peacefulness of the landscape on the morning after a big snow.
 

And when the sun comes out, it's spectacular!


Because I love snow, I was immediately drawn to the latest line by We R Memory Keepers: Winter Frost. It's such a pretty collection and will be perfect for all of your snowy day pictures! 

I had a lot of fun creating the project for my upcoming Winter Frost Mini-Album class. This class will be offered on Saturday, December 15 and again in January (watch for the date on our next calendar, due out in mid-December). Here are a few pictures of the mini-album we'll be making in class:


 The album has several pull-out tabs and pockets with ample room for your favorite snow photos and stories. And everyone will receive a mini-set of snowflake stamps which you'll be able to use for all kinds of projects!

  I hope you'll join me in class! You'll find details below. Give us a call at (515) 965-1102 to register! 
Janet

Winter Frost Mini-Album
Sat, Dec 15, 9:30am-12pm – Fee: $24
Instructor: Janet Petersma
Skill Level: Any
Bring Basic Class Kit, Crop-A-Dile, Tacky Tape, Liquid Pearls (silver), Distress Stickles (Rock Candy), medium acrylic block, clear embossing ink pad, pop dots, glue dots, and corner rounder.   
Join Janet to make a beautiful winter mini-album using the lovely new Winter Frost line. It will be the perfect place for your favorite snowy day photos and memories. We’ll stamp some sparkly snowflakes to include in our album, and the snowflake stamps are yours to keep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!