Sunday, November 25, 2012

Final Santa's Workshop: Wed, Nov 28, 1-6pm

Hello, Memory Bound friends! 
I don't know about you, but it's beginning to look a little more like Christmas at my house each day! Three things are helping me get into the holiday spirit this weekend: 

1) Thanksgiving 2012 is over and ready to be scrapbooked!
2) Our Christmas tree is up and decorated!
3) It's COLD outside! 

Today is a great day to put on a Christmas movie you've watched 100 times before (may I suggest my favorite Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?) and get to work on those holiday cards and gifts! 
 

 In that same spirit, I hope you can join me for our FINAL Santa's Workshop this coming Wednesday, November 28, 1-6pm. Each week in November, we've been CRAFTING LIKE SANTA'S ELVES! Who knows...if Hermie the Elf had come to one of our workshops, he might have become a card maker instead of a dentist! :)

At our final workshop, I'll introduce you to the We Are Memory Keepers TAB PUNCH, a great little tool for creating tabs for all your papercrafting projects and a must-have for those of you who like to make mini-albums! For only $2, you'll make a holiday gift card holder using the tab punch and lots of other fun techniques.

I hope to see you on Wednesday afternoon! Meanwhile, happy crafting!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!