Sunday, November 4, 2012

Craft Like an Elf in our Santa's Workshops!

 Hello, Memory Bound friends!  
Christmas is now in full gear at Memory Bound! I hope you had a chance to visit our Crafty Christmas Open House over the past few days. If not, the open house is still set up TODAY, Sunday, November 4, so drop in 12pm-5pm to get tons of creative ideas for your holiday crafting!

 Now that the holiday season is upon us, it's time for me to pull out one of my all-time favorite movies, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. I can watch this movie over and over and never tire of it! I adore Clarice with her beautiful eyes and cute little bow...


 ...but I've always loved the elves who manage to put together all kinds of toys while they sing, dance, and play in a band. When I was a little girl, I loved arts and crafts and was fascinated that the elves could transform gray, generic-looking materials into the colorful and beautiful toys which I found under the tree on Christmas morning!

In November, we invite you to CRAFT LIKE AN ELF in our Santa's Workshops! Each Wednesday afternoon, I'll be introducing you to a different tool and, for only $1-2 each time, you'll make a holiday card using lots of fun techniques.

Our first workshop on Wednesday, November 7, 1-6pm, will feature the new WRMK Mini-8 punch. Just like the popular Lucky 8 punch but smaller, this tool is perfect for making cards and small mats for scrapbook pages.

On Wednesday, November 14, 1-6pm, I'll introduce you to one of my favorite tools, the Sizzix Stamp and Die sets. These sets allows you to stamp and cut around the image perfectly. 

On Wednesday, November 21, 1-6pm, take a break from your Thanksgiving preparations and come learn about the super-fun Stamping Gear! This innovative and easy-to-use tool allows you to stamp in a circle to create all kinds of artistic designs.


We'll wrap up our Santa's Workshops on Wednesday, November 28, 1-6pm, by learning about the WRMK tab punch. This great tool is perfect for making tabs for mini-books and scrapbook pages -- and it comes with plastic sleeves to adhere the tabs to the page. We'll use the tab punch to make a unique gift-card holder!


I hope you'll channel your inner elf and join me on Wednesday afternoons in November! I can't promise any singing or dancing, but I can promise you'll have fun learning about the latest and greatest tools!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!