Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Make 12 Birthday Cards - March 15!


Hello, crafty friends! 
Do you keep an inventory of handmade cards, ready to send when you need them? I do, and I recently noticed that I'm all out of birthday cards! It seems that I send birthday cards more than any other type of card, and I'll bet many of you are the same! 

Join me on March 15 for my Sweet Day Birthday Card class and make a dozen cards to add to your inventory! These cards are suitable for anyone on your list. I even included a couple of belated birthday cards for those occasions when we're late sending a greeting.

Check the details below then click HERE or give us a call at (515) 965-1102 to register or order a kit. Hope to see you in class!
Janet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Day Birthday Cards 
Sunday, March 15, 1-4pm
Instructor: Janet Petersma    
Fee: $28 / Skill Level: Any  
Bring Basic Class Kit, corner rounder, fine-tip glue or Xyron X, scoring blade, pop dots/foam tape, Glue Dots, fine-tip liquid glue, baby powder, Liquid Pearls: White Opal, Wink of Stella pen: Clear, border punch of your choice, & Crop-A-Dile (if you have one).   
Join Janet to make 12 sweet birthday cards using the pretty Sweet Day line from Echo Park. We’ll use many  fun techniques to make this card set which will remind you of warm weather and ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!