Friday, September 13, 2013

New Products from Tim Holtz!

Hello, Memory Bound Friends!
Yesterday, these fabulous NEW Tim Holtz items arrived at the store. My mind was swimming with possible ideas, just in time for Christmas!!
These are his amazing new WORN book covers...they are actually covered with WORN fabric! How cool is that! 
The books measure about 5x7. They aren't very large, but sometimes that is definitely a good thing!
Tim has also created page pockets that will fit in the
new worn books.

Full page pocket.

A variety pack of page pockets!

The new Christmas collection, Merriment, is a favorite of mine. LOVE the red, black and white. The papers will fit in the pocket pages for the mini books! Smart!!
Put it all together and this is created!
(I have goose bumps!)

I know that it seems soon for Christmas, but I just couldn't wait to share these amazing new products by Tim Holtz!
(I would wish you a Merry Christmas, but
even THAT would put me over the edge!)
Enjoy!
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!