Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Iowa/Iowa State Crop Set for Sept 13!

 Hello, Memory Bound friends!
 Even though it's super-hot outside this week, fall is just around the corner. The evenings will be getting cooler and soon football weather will be upon us!

 Every year when football season rolls around, I remember a funny thing that happened with a sports-crazy boss I once had. I didn't know the first thing about sports but that didn't stop him from talking to me non-stop about basketball, baseball, and especially football. One Monday morning he called me on the phone from his upstairs office and excitedly exclaimed, "UNI won!" 

Being completely oblivious to football, I thought he said "YOU AND I won!" which made me think I was about to get some sort of prize. So naturally I responded, "YAY! What did we win?" After that, my boss never talked to me again about sports! :) 

You don't need to know a thing about football to join us at our Friday Iowa/Iowa State Crop on Friday, September 13! But if you are a football fan, you can wear your team colors to the crop and receive 20% OFF your merchandise purchase! You'll have a great time getting caught up on your projects and being inspired by everyone around you! You and your friends can sign up and sit together, or you can come alone -- either way, you're sure have a fun day! Check out the details below, then call us to register at (515) 965-1102!
Janet


Friday Iowa vs Iowa State Crop

Friday, Sept 13, 9am-11pm / Fee: $10

 Spend your day before the big game scrapbooking with us for 14 hours of fun uninterrupted crafting time! Bonus for croppers only: Wear your team's shirt or colors, and get 20% OFF your merchandise purchase!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!