Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Holiday Projects

We are busy making all kinds of fall and winter projects at Memory Bound!  Here are a couple that I have been working on.

WOOD REINDEER - I spray painted the reindeer with Hammered Pewter and dusted the antlers with Sparkle Tinsel from American Crafts and Diamond Dust.  I neck is wrapped with white glitter tulle and snowflake charm.




JOY - I covered the paper mache letters with the Simple Stories papers and added hooks from 7 Gypsies to the top of the "J" and the "Y".  I used the Tim Holtz fragments along with Glossy Accents and placed that on photos.  Once that was dry, I cut around the fragments and turned them into charms.  I hung the charms with Tim Holtz jump rings to the Swivel Clasps.  The letters were hot glued together and tied with coordinating ribbon. 

Stop by Memory Bound to see these projects and many more.

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!