Monday, August 18, 2014

I'll Take One of Each, Please

Hello, Memory Bound Friends!
There is excitement in the air at Memory Bound, because Doodlebug has arrived! Oh my!! When I saw these collections, I said, "I'll take one of each!" When you see this colorful and fun collection, I am sure you, too, will be adding a few new items to your collection!

The first collection is Frosty Friends. 
 I absolutely fell in love with these colors!
Image coming soon! 
Image coming soon! 
Image coming soon! 
Image coming soon! 
Image coming soon! 
Image coming soon! 

Image coming soon!
Image coming soon! 
Image coming soon!


Here comes the next collection Santa Express!

Image coming soon! 

Image coming soon! 

Image coming soon!

Image coming soon! 

Image coming soon!

Image coming soon! 

Image coming soon!

Image coming soon! 

Image coming soon!

There is so much goodness to be had with both collections, I wasn't able to put it all in one post! To check out more of each collection visit the Doodlebug website by clinking here: Doodlebug!

Also, check back soon, because there are three more new Doodlebug collections that I still need to introduce you to!

Remember, if you can't make it to the store, give us a call at 515-965-1102 and for a small shipping fee, we will send it right to your doorway!

Enjoy!
Katie
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!