Monday, March 31, 2014

A Mini-Album!

Hello, Memory Bound Friends!
When the new WeR 4x4 mini albums arrived at the store, my biggest decision was what color to get...black or gray? I decided on gray, grabbed a couple of refills and started to scrap our spring break mini-vacation!
I must be honest, when I first started working on this album, I was frustrated. The 2x2 squares just seemed SO small!!


But, as soon as I got in my groove though, I LOVED working with this album and able to create the entire thing in just a couple days!  

I used several Bella Blvd. 2x2 insta-squares. I wanted the book to be bright and colorful and these squares worked perfectly.  I also used a lot of the Simple Stories DIY stickers.

I printed off the pictures in square format, which worked out perfect for the 4x4 pages.

I will definitely be making another 4x4 album!

In my next album I will "enlist" a little help from some of these new Snap products such as these Photo Flip Pockets.
The pockets come in 4x3, 4x4 and 4x6.  I picked up the Variety Pack so I got a few of each pocket size. I can't wait to try these out and add a few more photos to my next album in a creative manner!

Another product that will be a must are these wonderful photo crops.  The heavy plastic pieces come in four sizes: 4x6, 4x4, 3x4, 3x3 and 2x2.


As the ad says, all you need to do is put the overlay on your photo and crop! This will be a great help especially with the smaller sized pictures, such as the 2x2!

Simple Stories Snap has also released amazing new sets of insta-squares. I picked up the "Dog" pieces and plan on making a fun 4x4 mini-album dedicated to our Golden Retriever, Moose!

This is Moose!

And these are the "dog" insta-squares!
(Don't worry, they come in "Cat" theme too!)
Each theme of insta-squares contain die cuts, 4x4, 3x3 and 2x2 squares. Perfect for a mini-album!

Click here to check out more insta-square themes!

Hope you have found something that inspires you to create something today! If you can't make it to the store and would like us to hold something for you, give us a call at 515-965-1102.

 Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!