Monday, October 14, 2013

A Quick Halloween Mini Book

Hello, Memory Bound Friends!

One of the most popular trends in scrapbooking is Project Life. There are loads of cards, paper and ideas for inspiration. 

When I spotted this card set created by WeR, I knew I wanted to use it for Halloween, but not in my Project Life album, but to create a Halloween mini book! 

The pack includes loads of 4x6 and 4x3 papers. So many, that I was able to cut, trim and punch out many different images and words from the papers!

While creating the book, I added washi tape, ribbon and used a clear glaze pen to create dimension on some of the pages.

The pack includes small envelopes which the 4x3 journal cards fit into perfectly.

I wanted plenty of areas for journaling and pictures, not a problem with this Bewitched paper pack! 

Honestly, the book didn't take long to create!

Check out the entire album at the store. Remember, you may take pictures of examples so you can remember how to create the look when you get home!
Katie

(We would much rather you take pictures then take projects!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!