Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Capture Your Iowa State Fair Memories - Aug 3!

 

 Hello, Memory Bound friends!
Do you love the Iowa State Fair? For so many of us, the fair represents all the best Iowa has to offer: Great food, entertainment, rides, camping, and much, much more. My parents started taking me camping at the Iowa State Fair when I was just a baby, and we camped all the way through my high school years. We started camping again when my daughter was born, so I have spent a LOT of time at the fair! I think I know the fairgrounds better than most any place else in the world! :)

The great thing about the fair is that everyone experiences it differently. Some of us love the giant cinnamon rolls...

Others enjoy a walk through the lovely Pella Plaza.

Some of us still try to fit through the tunnel in the children's garden behind the Agriculture Building!

And some of us like hanging out with the goats!

Whatever your fair memories, I hope you'll join me on Sunday, August 3 to make a colorful album perfect to capture the fun! You can easily add pages to this ring-bound album and use the sticker letters you'll receive to customize it for your fair memories. Check the details below, then call us to register or order a kit!
Janet

************************
Iowa State Fair Album
Sunday, August 3, 1-4pm
Instructor: Janet Petersma / Fee: $29
Skill Level: Any / Bring Basic Class Kit, scoring board or blade, Crop-A-Dile, ½” circle punch, Scor-Tape, foam tape/pop dots, Xyron or fine-tip liquid glue.

Make a colorful, eclectic album to capture your Iowa State Fair using the Bo Bunny Lemonade Stand line! This 6x8 ring-bound album will be the perfect spot for favorite photos, tickets, programs, and memories from our great state fair. Includes 2 sets of sticker letters so you can customize the album for your fair experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!