Friday, September 28, 2012

Upcoming Class: Halloween Mini-Album

 Hello, Memory Bound friends! 
It's almost October and Halloween will soon be upon us! Halloween is one my favorite holidays. I've scrapbooked most of our Halloween photos, but I think it would be fun to create a Halloween-themed mini-album of my daughter in her Halloween costumes over the years. There are so many memories associated with each of these costumes, and it would be fun to see them all in a single mini-album!

At age 2, she was Snow White -- and I don't mean just on Halloween! My aunt made this adorable costume which I'm pretty sure Bailey wore most of that entire year.
 

At age 3, she announced she wanted to be a Performing Bear. Not just a regular bear, mind you, but a PERFORMING bear. We never fully understood where that one came from, but when SNOW unexpectedly arrived on Trick-or-Treat night, we were very grateful for Performing Bear's thick fur!
 

I'm betting many of you have similar photos with precious memories locked inside them. Wouldn't it be fun to collect them all in one place? 

Join me on October 4 or October 19 (this date includes pizza!) for my Halloween Mini-Album class and create a fun little mini-album which will hold lots of photos of most any kind of Halloween fun -- costumes, pumpkin carving, Halloween parties, and more.

 As you can see, there are lots of pages which means plenty of room for your photos.

I also left spaces for you to record those memories, because I believe that the story is just as important as the photo.

 On this page, I've got a space reserved for you to save a candy wrapper or two from your favorite treats. Wouldn't that be fun to look back on years from now?



I hope you'll join me at one of the two offerings of this class! You'll find details below. Hope to see you in October!
Janet

Halloween Mini-Album
Thursday, Oct 4, 5-7:30pm – Fee: $24
Friday, Oct 19, 5:30-8:30pm (pizza at 5:30; class starts at 6pm) – Fee: $26
Instructor: Janet Petersma / Skill Level: Any

Bring Basic Class Kit, Crop-A-Dile, Cat’s Eye Chalk (Charcoal), Tacky Tape, Liquid Pearls (black, silver, or purple), pop dots, glue dots, and corner rounder.   

Join Janet to make a fun Halloween mini-album, the perfect place for favorite photos of your ghosts and goblins.  We’ll use the awesome new Black Widow line to create this eclectic mini-album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!