Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Make a Recipe Album - Sept 28!

 Hello, Memory Bound friends!
Even though I'm not a great cook, I cherish my family recipes. I have many vivid memories of Sunday dinners at Grandma's house. She was a fabulous cook and spared no effort to make delicious dinners with all the trimmings. Some of my favorites included cornish hens with wild rice, homemade bread, and honey caramels at Christmas. And the desserts...oh, my! Her angel food cake was made with a dozen eggs and I eagerly looked forward to her Brownstone Front Cake, a rich chocolate and white marbled cake dusted with sugar. I have all of Grandma's recipes, written in her very distinctive handwriting, and they are some of my most special keepsakes.

Recipes are an important part of my family's story, and I'm sure they figure importantly in your family's history, too. So I hope you'll join me to create a special recipe album, perfect for saving your family's favorite recipes. This project would be a wonderful gift album, filled with recipes you'd like to pass on to someone special. Check the class details, then call us to register at (515) 965-1102. I hope to see you in class!
Janet
 

 Homemade with Love Recipe Album
Sunday, September 28, 1-4pm
Instructor: Janet Petersma / Fee: $32 / Skill Level: Any  Bring Basic Class Kit, small corner rounder, Scor-Tape, foam tape/pop dots, Glue Dots, fine tip brown pen, ½” circle punch, and piercing tool. 
Save your special family recipes in this 20-page 8x8 recipe album! We’ll use the Carta Bella Homemade with Love line to create a fun album with plenty of space for favorite recipes, photos, and kitchen memories. Refill sleeves are available so you can add more family favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!