Sunday, November 11, 2012

Get Crafty at our Santa's Workshops!

Hello, Memory Bound friends! 
Well, it's certainly beginning to feel more like Christmas outside today! If you ask me, it's a perfect day to start your holiday crafting. Put on a Christmas movie (like my favorite Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer) and get to work on those holiday cards and gifts!

At Memory Bound, the Christmas season is already upon us! I hope you'll join me to CRAFT LIKE AN ELF in our Wednesday Santa's Workshops in November! Each Wednesday afternoon, I'll be introducing you to a different tool and, for only $1-2 each time, you'll make a holiday card using lots of fun techniques.  

Thanks to everyone who stopped by last week for our first Santa's Workshop! We had a great time using the Mini-8 Punch. In fact, here's a photo of us! :)

 This Wednesday, November 14, 1-6pm, I'll introduce you to one of my favorite tools, the Sizzix Stamp and Die sets. These sets allows you to stamp and cut around the image perfectly. We'll also do some dry embossing and use Copic Markers to color Rudolph's outfit! You can read more about these great stamp and die sets in this blog post.
 Plan now to channel your inner elf and stop by next Wednesday afternoon for our Santa's Workshop! I'm excited to show you how our great tools make it fun and easy to
 CRAFT LIKE AN ELF!

Janet   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!