Sunday, February 5, 2012

Got cookie recipes? Make this adorable album!

 Back in December, I got completely carried away making cookies. Date/walnut cookies, sugar cookies, cranberry noels, gingerbread...I was completely out of control! For a few weeks it seemed like the only thing in our freezer was COOKIES! Now don't worry...I didn't plan to eat them all myself -- although of course I had to sample several to be sure they were good before I gave them to family and friends! 

Like me, I'm sure many you have lots of favorite cookie recipes. We have a fun Cookie Recipe Album project which would be perfect for corralling them all in one spot! This project would also be a great Mother's Day or shower gift.

You can make this recipe book in a few hours and customize it any way you choose. The instructions for assembling the album are included, making it very easy to complete! My sample project is at the store to give you one idea of how to decorate your album.

The base of the book is a chipboard binder by Pinecone Press. You can mix and match papers from their "C is for Cookie" line to go with your project.

The album has 24 blank pockets which are sized to hold recipe cards. The pockets are included with the album base -- you simply adhere them together, cover them with paper as you'd like, and adhere them to the spine of the album using Tacky Tape. (Be sure to stock up on Tacky Tape. You will need quite a bit for this project!)

The tab and label sheet includes a huge variety of pieces, giving you plenty of options to customize your project.

You'll find a display at Memory Bound with everything you need to get started on this fun project! Stop in today and pick up your supplies! 

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our blog!